Friday, February 20, 2009

A Walk Deferred

Take a look at these two weddings and tell me what they have in common:

Wedding #1:

Wedding #2:


Photos Courtesy Of: Rodolfo Arpia

Besides them both being really beautiful weddings, the thing that both brides have in common is that they had one heck of a walk down the aisle! When I look at these weddings I can just imagine how much each bride was able to relish in her big moment while the music played softly in the background.
*
Unfortunately for me, my ceremony aisle is all of about 45 ft. long. This is one of the things that slightly irritates me about my wedding venue. Now I know that some people don't enjoy all eyes being on them and they would rather run down the aisle, but not me!
*
The song I'm walking down the aisle to is around 2 minutes long and I'm really going to make the most of it. I plan to walk in slow motion down the aisle and I'll tell my father to pull back my veil ever so slowly. I have no intentions of having my song faded out. I want to hear the whole thing because it's very sentimental to Mr. Golden and me. I will stall for time if need be!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

My walk won't be THAT long, but i hope it will be just as beautiful!
RelentlessBride

February 21, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Sealed With A Kiss said...

I nominated you for a Blog Award. Go check out your nomination on my Blog. Great Blog! Keep up the good work : )

February 22, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home