Thursday, February 26, 2009

Show & Tell

I got a call yesterday from Mr.Golden. It went something like this:

Me: Hey, what's up?

Mr.Golden: Babe, do you love me?

Me: What! Of course I love you. What's going on?

Mr.Golden: How much you love me?

Me: What kind of question is that? I love you, you know I love you. I wouldn't be getting married to you if I didn't. Where are you?

Mr.Golden: I'll be there in 2.5 minutes.

Weirdness! I knew something was up, but I didn't know what. After going upstairs and settling in, he asked me to help me take off his shirt. Aside from two new tattoos being on his arm and back, there was this on his chest:

Was I shocked? Yes. Flattered? Yes. Ahh, he never ceases to surprise me. Now, in no way do I think this measures a persons' love and devotion, nor does he. But it's definitely some nice eye candy! ;-)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa M. McGainey said...

WOW! WHOO-HOO!

February 26, 2009 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger My Dream Ring said...

I like the font, its different and that is sweet, right over his heart, awwww!

February 27, 2009 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger (JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

Talk about dedication! Lol - that's great! My fiance wants us to get matching tattoo's but I'm terrified

March 1, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home