Thursday, February 5, 2009

Whatever Lola Goldie Wants, Goldie Gets...hopefully!


Oddly enough, my mind hasn't had a heart-to-heart meeting with my wallet in quite some time. This weekend, it's time for the two to get re-aquainted again. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that it has not registered in my head yet that there will be things I won't be able to get {what!!! tell me no? I don't think so!!!}

I'm determined to get everything I really want for my wedding but I know that Mr. Golden and I have other priorieties as well {such as where we will lay our heads after the wedding}. I think I'm still on the ground in terms of what we can swing, but there are 3 huge wedding extras that I really want. A girls' gotta do what a girls' gotta do. I'm a bride on a mission and I dare the calculator to stop me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home