Monday, January 26, 2009

The Wedding of the Year

I apologize for my absence yesterday. My weekend was ridiculously busy. Saturday I attended an event called The Wedding of the Year (TWOTY) hosted by Long Island Weddings website. It is basically a mock wedding featuring a newlywed couple from last year who reinact their wedding. It is quite the production to attend since brides-to-be like myself get a chance to see vendors in action {although that didnt' help me very much since all my major vendors are booked}.

Nevertheless, it was also a great opportunity to win some fabulous prizes. Prizes included everything from free engagement pictures, DOC, jewelry, and a huge flat screen television. Yours truly wasn't fortunate enough this time to win anything although I really had my eye on a basket filled with kitchen-aid appliances, but there's always next year!

I had a really great time and enjoyed the company of a few great friends I have come to know really well off of cyber world. Here's a few pictures of the centerpieces provided by Crystal Willow Wedding Trees by Lisa Marie. I wish I had taken more pics, but I was too busy dancing and having fun most of the time!








On the way out they gave bride and groom cup cakes. They were delishis. I devoured them in the car on the way home. This picture was actually taken on my lap while waiting at a red light {I know, I'm horrible!}


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger LauraAnn said...

Those cupcakes are adorable!!!!! They look yummy too!

January 27, 2009 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger My Dream Ring said...

Ok the cupcakes are too cute and it sounds like a GREAT show!

January 27, 2009 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger 2BOSSAY said...

SOUNDED LIKE FUN....LOL

January 28, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home