Friday, March 27, 2009

Add a Few More Golden Moments

I started this week off by saying I had a lot of updates, so I'll end the week with this last piece of info:

On Wednesday there was a showcase at my venue. I went solo because Mr.Golden had to work, but I met up with a few friends I've met since the start of my wedding planning who are all getting married there as well {gotta love the internet!}. The weather was tolerable and it inspired me to take a walk through the garden. With each step I took, I wondered what types of memories Mr.Golden and I will make in those spots. Even with the little bit of wind that was blowing, I felt warm and fuzzy inside.

As I made my way back to the reception room I passed the ceremony location and took it upon myself to walk down the aisle. What an amazing feeling that is! I felt right at home, until the peacock started interrupting my thoughts with its hawking {boy oh boy are they loud}!

As I opened the door to go back inside, my mind was made up on what I was about to do next. I found my banquet manager {who is an absolute sweetheart} and said, "I need to add an extra hour to my reception!"

Yep you read correctly! One more hour to celebrate the love between my soulmate and I. Looks like we can do those table visits with no complaints after all! For anyone who is a faithful reader of my blog, you know how much sleep I lost over this. I know we have the rest of our lives to celebrate our love, but every bride has something(s) that they are unwilling to sacrifice and this is one of those things for me.

One more hour to hold my husband just a little longer, just a little tighter, just a few more songs to dance to...



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TBB said...

Awww.. sweet post Goldie :) I'm sure that extra hour will be more than worth it.

March 27, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home