Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Show Some I.D. Please!

To have an adult only wedding or not: that is the question. I don't think there's anything wrong with kids at a wedding- just not mine...lol. Okay that wasn't very nice, was it?

Well let me clarify, there will be children at our wedding, but ONLY the children who are in the bridal party. I think that's fair enough. Mr. Golden and I just think it's best that way so I won't go into the boring reasons why we came to that conclusion.

But even with my "adult only zone" mind frame, I do get all tickled with joy when I come across photographs of kids at weddings- especially when they're up to mischief!


photo credits: Alain Martinez Photography




Are you welcoming all children with open arms, or do you have restrictions as well?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady A said...

It really depends. If you are going to have an upscale wedding then my opinion would be NO KIDS, but if it's more simple, typical wedding then bring on the children. OR like the last wedding I went to the groom warned us that his side of the family was off the hook and crazy...in that case, leave the children home.

March 26, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home