Thursday, March 12, 2009

Let Us Eat!


I'm amazed by how much this tablescape resembles what I want for my reception. Only difference is that my tables are oblong, I'm having floral centerpieces, and my table numbers will be an original Goldie creation. But, I must say that the charger plate and the way the napkin is folded with the menu tucked inside is pretty head on with what I was planning.

We're having a sit down dinner. Mr.Golden and I attended a wedding at Westbury Manor last year and I was amazed by the wait staff. The dining experience was one like I'd never had and Mr.Golden and I wanted to share that same experience with our guests. Upon being seated, our guests will pull out their menu card, tuck their napkin on their lap, and have a choice of seven delishes entrees. Here they are:

Veal Chop Fondue
Grilled and topped with melted cheeses

Amaretto Filet Mignon
Amaretto encrusted whole tenderlion of beef with red wine and strawberry glaze

Chicken Mirtillo Rosso
Breast of chicken with cranberry chutney

Shrimp and Salmon
Gulf prawn shrimp and filet of salmon pan roasted in champagne sauce

Sea Bass Provola
Baked Mediterranean Sea Bass provolone cheese and sliced tomato

North Fork
Grilled Portobello mushrooms, yellow squash, zuchini, asparagus and red and yellow Holland peppers

Duck'l Orange
Slowly roasted with apple bread stuffing served in orange glaze


Rumor has it that Mr.Golden and I get to sample all seven of these entrees at our sweetheart table...yum!


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rodolfo Arpia said...

Oh, I remember when I shot that room and the colors of the table in conjunction with the lightning made everything perfect... I'm sure yours will be too.

Thanks for using the photo!

Cheers

March 12, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger bridechic said...

Beautiful! . . ..

March 16, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home