Monday, March 9, 2009

One year younger!

photo credit: Maisie Fantaisie


Happy birthday to me! I wish I can have all of those cute mini cakes that you see above so that I can make a wish on each of them and blow out candles. In fact, I'd be happy with just one cake and one wish that I can be assured will come true. The unknown terrifies me and has been the cause for all my stress lately. But enough about that! Today- my birthday, I will put those worries to the side and enjoy the moment!


Have a great day everyone.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger i do monograms said...

Happy birthday! hope it's a great one!

March 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger (JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAY!

March 9, 2009 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger LauraAnn said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day!

March 9, 2009 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Happy happy Happy Birthday!
RelentlessBride

March 9, 2009 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger My Dream Ring said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! SORRY I MISSED IT!!!

March 10, 2009 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Keki42 said...

Happy Birthday Honey! Hope it was a good one, I know it's a bit late (like 3 months!) but I posted the Rum Ball Recipe today so if you're looking for a belated birthday treat there you go;) xxx

March 11, 2009 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Goldie said...

Thank you for the birthday love ladies!!!

And keki, it's never too late for a great recipe! Thank you so much, I appreciate it! :-)

March 11, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home