Sunday, September 13, 2009

Engagement Pictures Pt. II

If you'll remember, it took me what seemed forever to find outfits for the engagement pictures.  I kept thinking that I would have to see these pictures forever, so I didn't want anything too trendy and have to worry about hating the way I looked later on.  Mr. Golden and I met at the Gap, so for the first part of the shoot, I wanted something very clean, casual and Gap-ish.  That's why we stayed in the neutral colors.

For the second part of the photo shoot, I wore a long black dress to spice things up a bit and bring in some contrast.  Originally we wanted to do a sunset photo shoot, but our schedules wouldn't allow it.  Hindsight is 20/20 so of course now I have all these crazy ideas of other things we could have done- however, all in all, we had fun and it was a new experience for both of us.  Going through it together has put the flame under our tushies to really go above and beyond when it comes to the trash the dress photo shoot.  

All photos are credit of Jasmine Photography.  Click on images to enlarge.









On another note, tomorrow it's off to the post office I go because the first batch of Save the Dates are ready to be mailed!  

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger My Dream Ring said...

You look GORGEOUS!!! Love the pics.

September 14, 2009 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

V - the photos are awesome! i love it!

September 14, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger bridechic said...

You both look great and so, so much in love

September 14, 2009 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did you have Vito for your shoot? Great job! I don't expect anything less from Jasmine!

October 5, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home