Thursday, November 13, 2008

Can you hear me now? Good!


My phone looks like a catastrophe. I mean, it's really bad. The paint is chipping, parts are coming off and I've dropped it so many times that you can see the insides from the side of the phone. I think it's time to lay my phone to rest in mobile heaven and move on to bigger and better things. Feast your eyes on Verizon's latest beauty, the blackberry storm. I need this phone like a bride needs a groom! It comes out next week and I'm so hoping to treat myself to this as a x-mas gift.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pissed Off Bride said...

It's funny that you have this posted. My fiance has been going on about this thing for weeks now.

It debuts in our stores today so needless to say he was more than eager to wake up super early to get his phone before they run out! Lol.

I must admit the phone does look great and has a lot of features. I may be getting one myself!

November 17, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home