Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not Your Typical Registry Items

I haven't really put too much thought into my registry even though it's one of the things I'm most looking forward to doing. Mr. Golden and I will probably get that done by the fall of this year. Every time we step foot into Bed Bath & Beyond, I can tell he gets a little nervous about my eerie excitement to go trigger happy with the scanner!

But I will save the talk about BBB for another day. Today I want to talk about the non typical items that will definitely have to go on our registry {or at least be purchased by us}. Here they are:

Now before you start rasing eyebrows, let me state that there is no domestic violence going on, lol. But I must admit that Mr.Golden and I loveeeee to play fight {and I usually always win...or at least he lets me, lol}. I don't know what it is, but it's always been our thing, and I swear sometimes it's like we can't cuddle and act civilized until we get a few playful rounds in of wrestling and knocking each other up.


Mr.Golden is extremely silly at times and I think he purposely thinks of ways to push my buttons {in a good way}. It should be very interesting to see how it's going to be when we live together, but I know we will need a good set of boxing equippment {and some thick walls as not to disturb our neighbors} to settle scores! I'm loving these gold ones for me, oh yea, bring it on!!!




Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Eliana@BYSE said...

LOL. You are too cute. I love your out of the box thinking.

January 15, 2009 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger bridechic said...

You and your guy look so sweet

January 15, 2009 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

how cute. Our fiances sound pretty similar with the play fighting and sillyness!

January 19, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home