Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happpy 100!

This is my 100th post! I have nothing special planned to celebrate this blogging milestone. To be quite honest, I haven't really been focusing on my wedding lately. My mind has been concentrating on a place for Mr.Golden and I to live after the wedding {well, really before}. We've decided to start actively looking by next February, but in the meantime, I've been doing my research on what's out there in our budget.

In keeping up with thoughts of a nest, My mom {golden mom} and I went and registered on Sunday. After two hours of scanning things, I'm sad to say that I'm still not done! Whoa, it's such a fun but exhausting activity! But let me show you some of my favorite items I'm really coveting!

Anchor Hocking Tifle Bowl:
Mini Trifle Set:

Egg Platter: {I make some mean deviled eggs!}
Monogram Wine Stopper:

Calphalon Contemporary Non-Stick 12 piece set:

Cuisinart Fondue Set:


Oh, and here's the real apple of my eye, my dinnerware:


My birthday is on Monday...maybe one of these things will come my way...lol. ;-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliana@BYSE said...

I cannot believe it has been 100 posts already.

March 4, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home