Monday, April 6, 2009

The Hardest Wedding Decision Yet

There's so many decisions to be made when planning a wedding. Everything from the font on invitations down to linen options requires an extensive thought process. But I have to say that choosing a first dance song has been the most teeth pulling decision yet.

Mr. Golden and I wanted a song that really summed up our feelings about each other and our relationship. Some songs were too over played, others didn't really "speak" to me, and then there were some that were too..."fairies and unicorn-ish". Now don't get me wrong, I love me some fairies and unicorn songs, but our relationship is NOT fairies and unicorns {I'm just keeping it real here! lol}. Our relationship is a work in progress, like all relationships should be. They need constant tending and nurturing {for better or worse, right?}

With that being said, we finally found the song that fit us and the crazy thing is that it had been staring us in the face for years {magic happens when you actually listen to lyrics!}. I'm not going to reveal what song it is just yet, but at some point I would like to compile all the songs we've finalized and put them on a cd similar to the ones below. Hmm, do I have another favor added to my list?

source: beau-coup



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa M. McGainey said...

LOL! I agree about choosing the right song for your day. The song should speak to you, actually it should be screaming your name..lol.
I love the CD's. They are Rockin'!

Lisa

April 8, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home