Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Piece of Art

Take a look at these pics:












If you're wondering what the heck you're looking at, it's one of my engagement shoot locations. I wanted to go a different route with our e-pics so I decided on an artsy and edgy location for part I. Part II will be at a more romantic, scenic place {a.k.a. the place Mr.Golden proposed}.

We take our e-pics next month {insert "whoa!" here}. I can't believe how fast this year is flying by. I just hope and pray it doesn't rain since our whole e-pic session is taking place outside.

Now, the next dilema is how am I going to design our save the dates? Such hard decisions!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger My Dream Ring said...

Different but neat! You can't go wrong with great art!

April 1, 2009 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger Spicy Wifey said...

Keep it abstract and artistic! Love it.

April 2, 2009 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger bridechic said...

Cute dog!

April 4, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home