Friday, November 14, 2008

Photo & Video: the two things that remain after the whole shabang!

Ok, all other vendors pertaining to my wedding were booked after signing the contract with my venue. No more confessions...I think!

Photography has come a long way since the days when my mother and father got married. Not to say that my parent's wedding album is bad, but it's just shocking to see that their regular album is now considered a proof album in today's photography. Videography has also evolved from just raw footage VHS to Hollywood cinematography DVD's with all the fixings. Today's brides and grooms have so many options when it comes to capturing the moments of their big day.

Choosing a photographer/videographer was stressful in the beginning as we first started researching and narrowing down companies. Many photographers have photojournalistic style, but I was also aware that not all photographers are created equal on the level of skill.

There are a lot of great photographers but we based our decision on quality and personality. On the day of the wedding we will have two photographers that will be with us for 11 hours and a videographer who will be there for 9 hours. That's a lot of time to be with anyone, let alone, a person who will see me in my most intimate and flustered moments.

Nevertheless, we feel confident in our decision and can't wait to get a preview of being in front of the camera lense for our engagement photo shoot.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home