Monday, April 20, 2009

Howdy!

Bad bad blogger me! So here's a quick update {I'll get back to real posting tomorrow}:

On Saturday I visited the first spot were I would like to take my engagement pictures and just like a thief in the night, all the exhibits were gone! I was super crushed, but I know that they will probably put in something else equally edgy and cool. It just sucks because I had so many cool poses that I wanted to reenact with these fixtures. Oh well, can't cry over spilled milk, right? Right! So moving right along. I still need an outfit!



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger LauraAnn said...

That really stinks but at least you are looking at it all with a positive attitude! Good luck picking out and outfit!

April 21, 2009 at 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home