Sunday, May 17, 2009

T Minus 3 Days to E-pics!

Finding two outfits for my engagement shoot has not been easy. I wanted to have one casual outfit and then something more spiffy. After weeks of being on the prowl I finally put together the casual outfit. Mr. Golden and I take out pictures this coming Wednesday and with Monday and Tuesday being busy days for me, I only have today to seal the deal on a second outfit.

The pressure is on but I'm not going to vent because I had two shopping successes last week. The first happened while in search for the dress I'm in need of. Instead of finding the dress, I stumbled on the exact outfit I've envisioned wearing the morning of my wedding. Instant score, and it was 30% off.

The second happened on my daily trip to get a cup a tea. I stumbled on a side walk sale of ... oh wait I can't say what it was because then I'll reveal the secret. Let's just say I found my save the dates for a sweet price that's unbeatable. More on both of these fantastic finds a little later, but for now here is a little sneak peak of what I will be wearing for my casual portion of the engagement shoot.

The jeans I bought are similar to this style: source


The shirt is similar to this in style: source



Cross your fingers that I find a dress today and that it doesn't rain on Wednesday!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home