Wednesday, April 29, 2009

They're Here!!!

My charger plates that is! As you can remember from my posts here and here, I went a little coo-coo over the design element of my tablescape. I'm still currently sorting out more details, but I am just overjoyed with my charger plates. I think they are a great way to add a little pa-zazz to the table and incorpate color scheme. I decided on a gold studded-rimmed brass charger. Feast your eyes upon them:

They are mirrored so it was extremely hard to take a good picture of them without catching my reflection in it. They also get finger prints on them easily, so it will be white glove service for these babies. I had some napkins lying around so I decided to fool around with mock set ups:


It's amazing how details makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger (JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

those plates are beautiful, i haven't even started looking for my chargers :(

did u get them online?

April 30, 2009 at 4:45 AM  
Blogger My Dream Ring said...

GORGEOUS!!! It really does look so elegant!

April 30, 2009 at 5:22 AM  
Blogger Eliana@BYSE said...

Looks smashing!

May 4, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home