Thursday, May 7, 2009

Right Hand Girl

Standing next to every good woman is always a good...woman! No it's not a typo, I'm talking about my Maid of Honor {MOH}. I always knew that when I got married my cousin Nikki would be my MOH. We are two months apart and have built a strong relationship over the years.

I've mentioned before that I have an older half sister on my father's side who I love dearly, but growing up she did not live with us and I didn't get to see her that much. My cousin often felt like the sister I never had.

I was surfing the web the other day when I found the following picture. My jaw dropped and then came the "awwww". I can not wait for the photographer to catch a shot like this of Nikki and I on the big day. And I'm sure her smile will be even bigger!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home