Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day Of Jewelry

I have been thinking about my wedding day jewelry lately. I'm not ready to purchase anything but I do have a pretty good idea of the look I want to go for.


When it comes to bracelets, I'm all about width. I think that bracelets that have width to it photograph so much better. Here are some of my favorites:

Emitations

Anna Bellagio


I highly doubt that I will wear a necklace because my dress is pretty much going to be all "blinged" out. And to add, I really love big earrings- always have and always will. I am positive that I will be wearing some sort of drop earrings or chandelier earrings- whatever they are, they will be big! I wouldn't want big earrings to clash with a necklace. I think it would be too much going on. And sometimes necklaces irritate me because they don't always stay in place. On the one day in my life when I am going to be photographed the most, I would hate to get my proofs back and see my necklace croocked {definitely a pet peeve}.

Here are some of my favorite earrings:

Now of course all jewelry will have to be gold toned like so. It's only fitting! These actually go really nice with my shoes...hmmm, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Anna Bellagio

Does anyone else know the look they want to have for their wedding day?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger LushChic said...

im definately doing chandelier earrings too....my hair in loose curls with some assesory to the side....and definately no necklace too,as the hair will be long and diva-licious...lol

January 24, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home