Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bridal Shower: One Last Detail

Did you think I would talk about wanting a tea party themed bridal shower without showcasing tea? Of course not! Let's go over the last important details:

There would be a mixture of both hot & cold teas.

I just love these beverage jars for cold drinks.
And these gold teapots for hot beverages:

Source

If the shower were to be held in a backyard tent {which I happen to love}, I know it would be a challenge to provide glass tea cups for everyone. But who needs that when there's personalized styrofoam cups:

And/or personalized paper cup sleeves:

Ok, my work here is officially done!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Personalized cup sleeves! I love it :)

Happy holidays!!!

RelentlessBride

December 24, 2008 at 5:36 AM  
Blogger Belinda C said...

I saw 2 different style glass beverage jars like you have pictured here at Target! One was for $20, and the other was $25. Just something for you to consider...... =)

October 19, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home