Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflecting and Looking Forward

2008 taught me a lot. It was a year that had its ups and downs, but I was able to put a lot of things into perspective. Although I have been ready for this year to be over with, I have to admit that I am a little nervous about 2009 because I have a lot of new beginnings about to take place. And it also means wedding crunch time. Here are some of the wedding related things I'm looking forward to in 2009.
  • Bridal Party Luncheon
  • Engagement Photo Session {most likely in May}
  • Getting my dress drawn on a piece of paper and then seeing it come to life bit by bit
  • Sending out my Save the Dates {In July}
  • Boudouir Photo Session
  • Registering
  • Assessing the budget to see if some of my "extras" can be accomadated {crossing my fingers on this!}
  • Hair trail
  • Make up trial {1st of many probably}

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but just continue to ride this journey with me and make 2009 a golden year! Happy New Year everyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home