Saturday, December 13, 2008

"Caught Up In the Rapture"

Ok, this is not wedding related but I'm uber excited so I had to share. In February, Anita Baker is coming to the Big Apple to perform at Radio City and guess who's going to be there singing at the top of her lungs?

Uh huh, ME!

I am such a huge fan. I'm just a little disappointed because I would love to go with Mr. Golden, but duty calls {double bummer is that it's also Valentines weekend}. That's just one of the many things that people who have significant others in law inforcement have to deal with, and it is a subject I would like to talk about more in future posts.

But not to worry, it will be a girls night out with my mom and we will go out for cosmos after the show. {yea, my mom is super cool like that! lol}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home