Saturday, December 13, 2008

Virtual DNA Exchange!!!

It's funny how I've made quite a few post of things that can be done virtually. In this post I talked about virtually seeing weight loss results. In this post I talked about virtually calculating and predicting menstruation, and today I bring you how to virtually conceive a baby!

Mr. Golden and I spent hours last night making babies {no pun intended...lol} on Routan Babymaker 3000. All you have to do is upload a picture of you and your significant other and within minutes it gives you a picture of how your baby "may" look.

Here's a picture of Mr. Golden and I together:


Here's our "babies": {see any resemblence?}
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TBB said...

I am so about to do this!!! lol

December 15, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home