Monday, December 15, 2008

A Morsel Of A Tear Is All I Ask...

...of Mr. Golden. Just one little itty bitty tear from him is what I'm hoping. I love when grooms get all choked up at the wedding. It just looks so sweet and romantic. But of course I would want it to be authentic and provoked natually!

At this point, I don't even know how my emotions are going to be on the day of the wedding. I usually cry over sentimental things, but I can't control the timing of my water works. For example, I cried when my brother and sister entered pre-school {I am SIGNIFICANTLY older than them}. It broke my heart that my "babies" were growing up. I can hear a song that reminds me of Mr.Golden and I will get teary. However, when we got engaged, I didn't shed one tear. How weird is that?

I think I will be emotional and teary on my wedding day- but I don't know if it will just be a few tears or straight up ugly, face turning, eyes blood shot red crying {oh God, please no!}. Whatever the case may be, it doesn't matter if he cries or not {although it looks so darn good!}, it's the feelings in the moment that matter.

Here's some awesome "groom crying" moments:
Photo Credit: CVI Photography & Co.
Photo Credit: TD Jakes

Photo Credit: KU Photography

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

what a cool post! i love the pictures of such touching moments

December 15, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home