Monday, December 15, 2008

A Fabulous Wedding Throw-back

I just love the wedding of Malinda Williams {known from her role in Soul Food} and Derrick Jones. The bride is a natural beauty and love just oozes between the couple. I'm sure others have blogged about their nuptials, but I want to share what I liked about their wedding:
This moment shared between mother and daughter is so touching. The bond that I have with my mother is very strong. We often joke around that the umbilical cord was never cut. I can't wait to share a special moment like this with my mom on the big day.
Picture Credits: (From Essence unless otherwise noted)

Malinda and her bridesmaids prayed together before the ceremony. My ceremony is being held at the reception venue which was a slightly difficult decision at first because I was always set on a church wedding. Because of this, I have decided to make the ceremony as intimate and religious as possible, while still being authentic to the laid back and fun personalities of Mr.Golden and I.The bridesmaids looked incredibly classy and sexy. The dresses are very similar to what I want for my bridesmaids.


(my bridesmaid inspiration dress: source)


Look at that intense stare!
Hmm, am I seeing doubles? Ok, not really, but I had to throw that in there!
The aisle was simple yet elegant. The candles add romance and the wheat arrangements brings a little balance to the high ceilings.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I love those bm dresses! And Girl, as a march 2010 bride... i agree. you can't rush perfection! Awesome quote!

December 16, 2008 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger heidzilla said...

SUPER CUTE Blog!!!! My wedding colors were Gold and Navy, so shoot me an email and I can send you some photos or bio links, etc :)

~heidzilla
www.heidzillas.com

December 16, 2008 at 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home