Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've been a bad girl...Spanx Me!

Ok, well the truth is, I've actually been a good girl lately {for once, lol}. I've managed to lose 8 lbs, and I can already feel the difference in some of my clothes. Watching what I eat, stopping when I actually feel full, and drinking water has contributed to my recent weight loss. It's a good kick start but I still have another 10 lbs to reach my goal {I'm trying to get back to my size 4 days}.

So until I start working out and toning up, I've decided to invest in a good ole spanx. These things work wonders. They suck up everything and keep it all in place. I have an event to attend in two weeks and I bought a nice form fitting sweater dress that I plan to wear- my spanx will be my date!

If you don't already have one, get one. And if you have the body where you don't need one, I officially envy you. lol {just kidding}



All Images: Spanx


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home