Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wardrobe Frustrations

Don't you just hate when you see something in your head but can't find it in the stores? That has been my dilema with a blazer I have been searching high and low for. What's even worse is that I saw this blazer in a store almost 3 years ago, but I didn't buy it at the time because I was trying to be budget friendly.

Now with my engagement shoot just around the corner in May, I have been thinking about the look I want to pull together. I have a very vibrant personality, and I want my clothes to reflect that in my engagement shoot. My ideal outfit would consist of an ivory shirt, gold blazer, dark blue jeans, and gold pumps. I want the blazer to be funky and petite {stopping just around my navel or right above my hip bone}, and if it could have some type of design on it, that would be even better.

Here are some inspiration pictures that come close, but doesn't quite cut it:


Nordstrom


Victoria Secret


Victoria Secret

BeBe


Gold blazer, where art thou?


Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

If not a gold blazer, a blazer with gold tank under?

RelentlessBride

January 8, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger My Dream Ring said...

Ooh Amy, that's a great option!

Check these out!

Ralph Lauren

J.Jill

Ann Taylor

Forever 21

January 8, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Goldie said...

thank you so much for your suggestions ladies. i really appreciate it! :-)

January 8, 2009 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Malissa said...

I ran across this jacket online, it is leather...so I don't know if that is what you were thinking of. I hope you find it soon!

http://www.shopthebay.com/pagebuilder/ITEM?item=301408&source=MBNXT9

January 9, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Goldie said...

you ladies are the greatest! thanks!

January 9, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home