Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Blogger Award


I was so ecstatic when I logged on today and saw that The Relentless Bride nominated me for this award. It really feels good to know that my blog is appreciated because I truly do try hard to keep you all entertained as I work out the madness surrounding my big fat Greek African American/Trinidadian wedding!

I'm supposed to nominate 10 other blogs, but she mentioned some really good ones on her page already! And I have to admit, in the past two months that I've been blogging, I've done more focusing on my material than searching other blogs.

That led me to think, if you're out there reading and you like what you see, pretty please drop me a line and introduce yourself. I would love to check out other people's fabulous blogs and make some blog buddies!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I do love your blog... and you've got some great ideas!

RelentlessBride

January 2, 2009 at 5:54 AM  
Blogger Goldie said...

thank you ladies!!!! :-)

January 2, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home