Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Keep It Right "Hair"

One of the recurrent things I stress over is my wedding day hair. Hair is very important to me because I believe it alters a persons' mood. I can't begin to tell you how invigorated I feel when my hair looks good. I posted here about some of my concerns over hairstyles, and I thought I had came to an ultimate decision, but who was I kidding? Us brides never come to final decisions as long as there's time on the clock to re-think! I don't really care that I'm getting married in July anymore, I WANT my hair down {well, half up & half down} because it is the element I feel most comfortable and sexy in.

When I envision myself on my wedding day, I alway picture my hair to look like this:

TheHairstyler.com

Bella Sugar



Project Wedding


And I plan to top it off with a hair broach or comb, like so: {more to come in future posts on hair combs/brooches}


Project Wedding

I've already talked to my hairstylist and she doesn't think I'll have anything to worry about. The way I see it, at least by the time I start dancing like crazy, I would have taken all my formal pictures. And I'll put a whole can of hair spray so that it'll last against New York's summer humidity!

Now of course this means that the hairstyle for my egagement shoot has to be changed, but that's a whole other blog post! Stay tuned!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I love that look! :)

RelentlessBride

January 7, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home