Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some Wedding & Non Wedding Relating Things

Please excuse me, I've been a bad bridal blogger this week. Aside from there being 10 million things on my to-do list, sometimes I just find it easier to blog at night after everyone is asleep and I can hear my thoughts!


Ok, so here are some updates about things going on with me:


1) I am currently in search for a Mehndi aritst. I found a place near my house that does it, but they do not travel to homes so that scratches them off as one of my contenders.

2) I purchased my wedding shoes!!! It was love at first site. I can not show you the whole shoe because it's a surprise, but I'll give you a little snippet:


Hmm, actually, no I lied. No sneak peak! Some things a bride just has to keep to herself! But I will tell you that they are GOLD {are you surprised!} and they scream "DIVA". The heel is 3 1/4 inches which is good because I won't be complaining about my feet hurting, and Mr. Golden won't have to bend down so far to kiss me. {Did I mention I'm 5'2 and he's 6'3}.

So am I not going to share any juicy pictures about myself in this post? Absolutely not! Check out these suede gloves I recently scored to match a pair of boots I bought last year. {Pet peeve #2,000,000: why can't designers collaborate in the same year about releasing matching fashion? Why does it take women two years to find matching accessories?} Currently still needing a bag to match. ::sigh::


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home