Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fantastic Finds!

A few weeks back, I was in Old Navy browsing for nothing in particular when I came across these bags:






I instantly thought about my flower girls. I thought it would be an awesome way to display their gifts at the rehearsal dinner. I didn't want to buy them impulsively so I actually left them in the store.

The little voice in me kept saying things like, "You know you really want them. C'mon they're on sale. You're never going to find them again and then you're gonna be sorry." Damn those inner voices, but they never lie! The very next day I went back to the store and purchased two. Now I have the pleasure of shopping for things to fill {or should I say "plant"} them with!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home