Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Here, It's Here, It's Really Really Here!!!

...my wedding band that is!

I had been stressing out over this because:

1) My engagement ring is a two toned {gold band, white gold prongs} 3 diamond princess cut in a prong setting.

2) The band that I thought I wanted was in a channel setting, and when I tried it on, it got lost next to my engagement ring.

What I really wanted was five princess cut diamonds in a two toned prong setting. It was nearly impossible to find. When the going gets tough, my advice is to have it custom made! Check out my band...

This is it alone, prong setting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here it is w/ my engagement ring.


Photobucket

Photobucket


ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEE IT! I can't wait to buy Mr. Golden's Bands {yes, plural. one for on duty, and the other for off}. The experience of getting it custom made was a smooth and enjoyable process. I was able to pick out the size and type of diamonds, and I felt reassured that I would get exactly what I wanted. I'm very happy that they were able to get my vision and I'm counting down the days til I get to wear this bad boy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger My Dream Ring said...

Woweee, that's gorgeous!

December 2, 2008 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

That's a lot of bling! Beautiful!!

January 19, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home