Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I hope Aunt Flo Does Not R.S.V.P.!!!!

Source


Disclaimer:
This post is guanteed to make you blush!

Let's face it, I want to consummate my marriage the night of my wedding, so Aunt Flo needs to select "regretfully declines" on the response card!

I have met at least three brides who said that their "Aunt" showed up on the big day. Talk about party crasher!!! I didn't select my wedding date around my menstrual cycle, but after I booked the reception hall, I could not stop thinking about whether or not I would be popping champagne or Tylenol.

Then I found this website and I was able to get some preliminary answers. My Monthly Cycles is basically the Miss Cleo {remember her? "call me now!"} of menstrual predictions. All you have to do is type in the special day you're anticipating, the average length of your cycle, the first day of your last menstruation, and the approximate length of time that you menstruate, and then....viola, it tells you whether or not you'll be at first base or home plate on your honeymoon! Have fun!

P.S. According to the website's prediction, I will be popping champagne and not Tylenol!!! Woohoo!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home