Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Let's Talk DIY

I am the ultimate DIY bride- I think. So far my title has not been disputed. And let me just tell you, it is NOT to save money although I started out with those intentions. People usually take the DIY road to save but it is important to realize that DIY does not equal savings. The thing about DIY projects is that you have total control and creativity over the project, so you can make it as simple or elaborate as desired. I have a difficult time being simple so my DIY projects have gone over board and I seem to always find more thing to add to the list.

For my wedding I have decided to DIY my...

STATIONARY:
Save the Dates
Invitations
Programs
DinnerMenus
Place Cards

CEREMONY ITEMS:
Cry Packs
Bubbles
Unity Candle
Aisle Runner
Memorial Candles

RECEPTION ITEMS:
Card Box
Garter
Guest Book
Table Numbers

Uhhh, you can say I have my work cut out for me. But I'm not worried, after all, I'm a professional! Pictures coming soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home