Monday, November 24, 2008

Ga-Ga Over Napkins

So after posting here about amazing napkin rings, I am dreaming about how lovely these would look at my wedding. The down side to being in the wedding business and planning your wedding at the same time is that you want EVERYTHING you see!

I almost died when I saw the peacock napkin ring! How freaking awesome would that be at my reception hall?!? Ok ok, I'm getting a bit besides myself with the peacocks. They don't even match my colors.

Long gone are the days of the fan napkin in the glass cup. I would love to score these napkin rings but they aren't cheap. Maybe I will just buy one set and use it for the napkins at our sweetheart table.

::pouting as I click the "publish post" button::

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home